Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org

  • To: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 01:23:22 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mr. Hauptman and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Hardly!  I just don't HATE the president or the RNC.  I have no
political party affiliation what so ever.  Never have...  So your again
jumping to false conclusions again Mr. Hauptman.  Seems to be
a habit with you....

RBHauptman@xxxxxxx wrote:

> so you are a Bush Lover.  Now I understand all your strange and endless postings.....
>
> Jeffey Wms said:
> << Often times Domain Names are used in nefarious ways and for
> nefarious purposes.  BushCheated.com /.net /.org, would of course be an obvious choice for such nefarious endeavors...
>
>  I am sure however Bush haters are quite disturbed by the RNC
> beating them to the "Grab" on this one...  Tough luck for them!>>

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827