Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org

  • To: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:01:32 -0800
  • Cc: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gopdomains@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sotiris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Yes.  It looks as though the RNC was doing it's job in protecting it's
candidate and president, George W. Bush.   You can't really blame them
for that! Often times Domain Names are used in nefarious ways and for
nefarious purposes.  BushCheated.com /.net /.org, would of course
be an obvious choice for such nefarious endeavors...

  I am sure however Bush haters are quite disturbed by the RNC
beating them to the "Grab" on this one...  Tough luck for them!

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827