Re: [ga] VeriSign to auction deleting domains!

Richard Henderson wrote:

I'd prefer one simple clearcut market where if I want a certain domain I can
bid my best price for it, and nothing is left to a lottery.

hear! hear!

Well put, Richard.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

--
This email includes a valid digital signature which positively distinguishes the sender and serves to ensure that the message has not been altered since it was sent. For more information on having your identity validated for use in your own Personal Certificate visit the THAWTE Web of Trust (WOT): https://www.thawte.com/wot/index.html

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.
begin:vcard
fn:Sotiris Sotiropoulos
n:Sotiropoulos;Sotiris
email;internet:sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx