Re: [ga] VeriSign to auction deleting domains!

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] VeriSign to auction deleting domains!
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:01:46 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

--- Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have already proposed this Registry Auction model, as I set it out
> here

The VeriSign proposal is no different than the "Let's make George
Kirikos a Multi-millionaire proposal" that I put forward three years
ago:

http://www.opensrs.org/archives/discuss-list/0201/0339.html

I trust ICANN and others will give VeriSign's proposal the same
consideration that my "proposal" got. ;)

Eagerly waiting to see if "buxomy beauties in tiny bikinis" have a
voice at ICANN....

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/