Re: [ga] More Stolen Domains -- not FUD

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] More Stolen Domains -- not FUD
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:41:08 -0800
  • Cc: discuss-list@xxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dam@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  From my reading ONLY at this time, I think your listed suggestions
are very good ones.  I will  be sending them along to our members
for their review promptly.  I believe 3, 4, and 5 were made some time
ago and were very much in line with our suggestions some time ago
to ICANN.

  So a partial, WELL DONE is in order for  you here George!  >:)

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827