Re: [ga] Re: [Politech] Dick Cheney's domain name misstep

Andy and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  No Andy 0 Jeff 15+

  Again you misinterpreted what I said. That much is very clear in this
now distracted thread.  As I do not have a specific web site or Domain
Name there is no blocking involved.  Hence you again have made a
error.  Try again Andy...

Andy Gardner wrote:

> Exactly. They can't. Finally an admission.
>
> Andy 1, Jeff 0
>
> But thank you for playing.
>
> Next time you should admit you've screwed up BEFORE digging a deeper
> hole for yourself.
>
> On Oct 9, 2004, at 2:59 AM, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Andy and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
> > stakeholders/users,
> >
> > Andy Gardner wrote:
> >
> >> I'm hoping to keep learning the rest of my life.
> >
> >   I for one and glad to read  you are.  I also join you
> > and I believe many others in this endeavor.
> >

> >> So, since I am a slow learner, but willing to try, how about you tell
> >> me how you can identify what website link someone has visited your
> >> website from, apart from the optional HTTP_REFERER header.
> >
> >   They can't.  However this distraction from the original thread
> > subject line, was not about how they can, but how they can be
> > blocked from doing so...  Hence  your question is irrelevant
> > or more than one level, but answered regardless for your
> > further education and understanding...
> >

> >> I'm pretty sure others on the forum would also like to hear?

> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
> > "Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
> >     Pierre Abelard
> >
> > "If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
> > liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
> > P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
> > United States v. Carroll Towing  (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
> > Updated 1/26/04
> > CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
> > IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
> > E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >  Registered Email addr with the USPS
> > Contact Number: 214-244-4827

    Pierre Abelard