[ga] Brought to you by ICANN

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Brought to you by ICANN
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 06:12:02 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank goodness for anyone transferring a domain name they have the same up to date data as one would expect from ICANN.

Is it really that difficult to run a website, verisign just offered me one for free almost with real link capability and no IT guys in my house. Register offers a great one on an add for less than 20 a month, again no need to hire IT.
Check in at; http://www.icann.org/ to find this and then follow the coded 404 links. hihihihihi.

Eric

Click here if this is your first time visiting ICANN
Browse Calendar ICANN Meetings Calendar ICANN Info IANA Meeting Notes and Minutes Speeches and Publications Task Forces, Committees, Etc. Career Opportunities at ICANN Resources For Commercial & Business Users Country Code Managers Government Representatives Individual Internet Users Intellectual Property Interests ISPs Non-Commercial Users Registrars Registries Supporting Organizations Press Corner FAQs
Recently Updated Pages

Announcement of the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy
The new transfer policy will provide for a smooth transition of a domain name from one registrar to another when such a change is requested by the domain name holder. The policy will be in effect by 12 November, 2004.

ICANN Files Motion to