Re: [ga] SSAC releases Wildcards report

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] SSAC releases Wildcards report
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:15:11 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I noticed on page 35 a remarkable suggestion that since the Verisign Unilateral actions that ICANN SSAC has been monitoring and seeking community input and comment.
I then noticed your ps. and found it interesting that the comments here were destroyed.
Also note up on page iv regarding customs and codes of conduct and stern observance to contracts.

Eric

George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

The SiteFinder report is out:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A39443-2004Jul9.html
http://www.icann.org/committees/security/ssac-report-09jul04.pdf

Thankfully, ICANN's SSAC is against it.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/

P.S. The list operator should fix the broken archiving of the mailing
list, i.e. http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/ga/ hasn't
updated in months.