[ga] Position open in Mountain View, CA.

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Position open in Mountain View, CA.
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:32:03 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now even you could conspire!

Jobs @ VeriSign
Job Title: Sr Business Development Manager, Authentication Services
Job ID: veri-00003607
Location(s): Mountain View CA

Accelerate your career! At VeriSign, we provide one of the fastest growing, sought after environments where you can develop your Web technology career. Our main offices are located in the high-tech hotbeds of the Silicon Valley and Dulles Corridor of Northern Virginia. We are seeking visionary, skilled, enthusiastic professionals to join our staff of 3,000+ who provide the infrastructure for the future of digital and wireless electronic commerce. We offer competitive salaries, stock options, bonus plans, AND ...

Responsibilities:
As part of the Product Management team, this position will drive alliance and business development opportunities in support of the Authentication Business Unit. This position will work with technology and channel partners to develop and to introduce new solutions to the market in support of divisional product and business goals.

This position will drive strategic alliance, supplier, propagation and integration type partnerships.

Requirements:
The job requires a thorough understanding of strategic partnership development, and alliance management.

- Experience in product management/marketing and solution development, and enablement of indirect channels will be critical success factor for the role.

- Ability to manage partner relationships at the executive and operational level towards a mutually agreed business goal will be the key.

- Demonstrated experience contributing to strategic product plans

- Individual must possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills

- Ability to develop solution road-map working with a partner, and manage Go To Market plans for the solutions with direct and in-direct sales channels including packaging (White-papers, success stories, Application notes, Web-sites), demand generation, messaging, pricing, fulfillment, and evangelization will be critical for the success of this role."

Something really cool is that Versign offers a Risk management option in their benefit package. Now why would an employee need that?

Eric