Re: [ga] Encrypted document

nainil@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Who is this Jandl? I am getting VIRUS Messeges from HIM/HER.

Please block this address (jandl@xxxxxxxxx) for sometime till the issue is resolved.

Just FYI: all mail sent from my PC is scanned before it goes out. My virus defs are updated more than once a week and the system is scanned even more often. I do not send attachments unless I have created them myself (text files or personally taken photos for family) and even those are scanned prior to mailing.

Before you post an allegation that my computer is sending virual attachments, please check headers to see where they are coming from and contact the host for that IP. I have received virus laden messages with my own address spoofed on them, but I check headers on every one of them. There has never been one that came from the network from which my mail is sent. Viruses constantly spoof FROM headers. You can't tell from that what the origin is. As a hosting provider, I would think you would know this.

Regards,

-- Leah G. http://forums.delphiforums.com/atlargeorg http://forums.delphiforums.com/domainwatch