[ga] Scheduled hearing "Dot Kids" - The Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet
- To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] Scheduled hearing "Dot Kids" - The Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet
- From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:32:14 -0700
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,
The Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet has scheduled a
hearing on Thursday, May 6, 2004, at 9:30 a.m. in 2123 Rayburn House
Building. This hearing is entitled "The 'Dot Kids' Internet Domain:
Protecting Children Online." Witnesses will be by invitation only.
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827