[ga] Beware ICANN Registries/registrars! See:FTC Adopts New Rule For Sexually Explicit Spam
- To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Evans <DEvans@xxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] Beware ICANN Registries/registrars! See:FTC Adopts New Rule For Sexually Explicit Spam
- From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:58:02 -0700
- Cc: Jeff Neuman <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Neuman <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "ICANN Gen. Council" <general-counsel@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,
Beware ICANN Registries/registrars, you may be next inl ine
for some more Spam enforcement responsibility..
It has been my experience that most of the sexually explicit
spam I received were .BIZ domain names....
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827