[ga] FTC, FCC or whatever

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] FTC, FCC or whatever
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:43:33 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Some beauracatic type dude or dudette decided to make some laws (regs) on email that includes sexually explicit matters.

Perhaps Mr. SS can tell us what will be examined.  Heck, I still do not know what it means.

In the meantime do not say anything "bad" here or you may be censored.

It is all to the good I think.  Am I wrong in the words I use?

{on a multicultural and multilingual level this should be fun - please no more pig teats}

I again bow on bended knee with hat in hand, and remember that "obedience of the law is the greatest freedom" I just wish I knew the law.