Re: [ga] Notas desde la Mesa Redonda Gobierno de Internet.

Erick and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Sorry is really not good enough as you have been made aware several
times before that this forum's subscribers are by far english only speakers.
Hence your proposal is also by common courtesy, not expectable either..
You should provide you spanish language correspondence with an
english translation.  As it is again obvious your english writing skills
are more than adequate, doing so should not be a burden on you..

Erick Iriarte Ahon wrote:

> I'm sorry
>
> I make a proposal:  if you translate all your messages to spanish, i start
> to translate all my messages to english ... ok? :D
>
> Si te das cuenta, eres el unico que se queja del idioma, ya es hora de que
> pienses que el mundo no se centra en tu idioma, y que es necesario que
> seamos globales, hay muchisimos latinos en esta lista, y no hay nada mejor
> que recibir información en tu propia lengua.
>
> Erick Iriarte Ahon
>
> At 02:02 a.m. 02/04/2004, Jeff Williams wrote:
> >Erick and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/user,
> >
> >  Habla Engles Erick?
> >
> >   It is not appropriate to not provide and english translation.  You have
> > been
> >made aware of this several times before...
> >
> >Erick Iriarte Ahon wrote:
> >
> > > Notas desde la Mesa Redonda Gobierno de Internet.
> > > Se presenta la transcipción de las presentaciones y debate que se ha dado
> > > durante la Mesa Redoda de Gobierno de Internet en Montevideo.
> > > Nota: En exclusiva para LatinoamerICANN
> > > Publicado 01 Abr 2004 - 07:51 AM
> > >
> > http://www.latinoamericann.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=552&mode=thread&order=1&thold=0
> >
> >Regards,
> >--
> >Jeffrey A. Williams
> >Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
> >"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
> >     Pierre Abelard
> >
> >"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
> >liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
> >P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
> >United States v. Carroll Towing  (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
> >Updated 1/26/04
> >CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
> >IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
> >E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >  Registered Email addr with the USPS
> >Contact Number: 214-244-4827

    Pierre Abelard