[ga] Re: [Politech] Two replies to proposal for .xxx top-level domain [fs]

  • To: Declan McCullagh <declan@xxxxxxxx>, Brad Templeton <btm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [Politech] Two replies to proposal for .xxx top-level domain [fs]
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 01:32:18 -0800
  • Cc: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brad, Declan and all,

  It go's to show  you that cheap thrills comes high!  And that is and
oxymoron,
but yet sometimes true none the less.  In any event at least Esther Dyson
will
be able to find whom and where her some time ago lude picture is being
distributed...  >;)  I however and not all that sure this is to her great
advantage.  Hence leaving me to guess that ICANN will not be highly
motivated to "Grant" .xxx as a new chartered TLD...

 And so the never ending saga continues...