RE: [ga] ICANN Ombudsman??

  • To: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] ICANN Ombudsman??
  • From: "Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" <froomkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:50:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Cc: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS. how about the decision in Karl's case?  The final does NOT appear to
be online, at least I couldn't find it...

better yet, how about proactive posting so it doesn't take a board member
pushing...

--
http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin@xxxxxx