Re: [ga] ALCA y Dominios (o Alca Reloaded)

Stephane and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  We have been over this ground several times before Stephane.
The reason is pretty simple to comprehend.  That again being
that English is the internationally accepted language.  Yes
I am aware that the French have always disliked that well
known and excepted fact.  But none the less...  Very few
people around the globe comprehend Spanish, French
or especially arabic dialects as compared to english.

  Hence  your argument in question format, is inconsistent
with global realities...

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 06:50:14PM -0800,
>  Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
>  a message of 68 lines which said:
>
> > Erick and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
> > stakeholders/users,
>
> Among whom many are not native English speakers (such like me who
> speak very bad english).
>
> >   Engles por favor, Erick.
>
> Why? Why not french or chinese or arabic? After all, the DNSO is
> international.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801