Re: [ga] ALAC Statement on SiteFinder's Suspension

Thank you, Michael. We in the Inclusive Namespace have supported thousands of
TLDs in our various root server networks with no problem whatsoever. The shortage
is artificial and it supported by ICANN whose real goal is protect the monopolistic
financial interests of four organizations.

After you look through all of their flowery language about "a bottom-up, consensus
driven organization" (hahahahahaha - that's hilarious) and look at their ACTIONS and
not their words, you are left with the words of a famous politician who said "follow
the money". I'll give you a hint - it does NOT lead to the individual billion or so internet
citizens - it leads back to four organizations (3 corporations and WIPO) who are
attempting, and have succeeded to some extent, in hijacking the internet namespace
for their own narrow special interests to the detriment of the rest of the internet
community.

Again, I shouldn't have to remind folks, but ICANN's monopoly becomes just an illusion if
end users would only change their Internet settings and ISP's would only respond
to the growing concern of their customers by changing their root cache files to point
to a truly free and lush namespace. The coolest thing about it is ITS FREE and
doesn't take but two minutes effort. Thats why the Inclusive Namespace is
growing - up to 28% of the internet by some estimates. Hold tight folks - the
long ICANN nightmare will soon be over. Critical mass is just around the corner.

John
See www.open-rsc.org for more information or try 199.5.157.128 if you need a name server
that REFUSES to be a slave to the corrupt monopoly.