[ga] [fwd] [council] FW: Statement of New Registry Services PDP (from: Jeff.Neuman@Neustar.us)

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] [fwd] [council] FW: Statement of New Registry Services PDP (from: Jeff.Neuman@Neustar.us)
  • From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:15:36 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI
--
Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/

----- Forwarded message from "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx> -----

From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'try-planning@xxxxxxxxxx'" <try-planning@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:05:44 -0400
Subject: [council] FW: Statement of New Registry Services PDP

This message was sent by the unsponsored registry members of the gTLD
Registries Constituency this morning.  We cannot support the contemplated
PDP process without these issues being addressed and we are evaluating
whether or not we will participate in this week's scheduled call -- this
being the only issue to be addressed on the call.

Jeff Neuman

----- End forwarded message -----