Re: [ga] ALAC statement on resolution of non-existing domain name s

  • To: Marc Schneiders <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ALAC statement on resolution of non-existing domain name s
  • From: "Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" <froomkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:59:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Cc: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think you encourage autocrats to let go of power by letting them
think that no one cares.   There is not much precedent for this course of
events.  Rather the reverse.  It is valuable to bear witness, constantly
and repeatedly, that claims to be a 'Democratic Republic' are false ones.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin@xxxxxx