Re: [ga] ALAC statement on resolution of non-existing domain names

----- Original Message -----
From: John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D. <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Neuman, Jeff <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>; 'Vittorio Bertola'
<vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> So, Mr. Neuman, do you have an estimate on how much longer we should wait?

We're still waiting for the publication of the Registry Evaluation Reports
required under Appendix U of Neulevel's Agreement with ICANN.

Most of this was due over a year ago.

Has Neulevel duly submitted their Evaluation Reports to ICANN?

ICANN implied that they had, when Stuart Lynn said they hadn't had time to
FTP the Reports onto the ICANN website yet "because we have been too busy".
That was over a year ago.

But there has been neither sight nor sign of this data. Does it exist? Has
it been submitted in full? Which parts of it have been submitted? Can
Neulevel make their Evaluation available to the public, to enable open and
informed participation?

Yrs,

Richard Henderson

PS: Why are people still stockpiling .biz names and advertising them "for
sale" in contradiction of the Registry rules? With respect, Jeff, I notified
you of some conspicuous cases over a year ago and they're still operating.
What does this say for the integrity of the Registry's processes?