RE: [ga] Some Wild-Card Questions

  • To: "'Michael D. Palage'" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Some Wild-Card Questions
  • From: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx (admin)
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:49:28 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This should have been addressed BEFORE it happened.  In theory, ICANN should
have made a recommendation to the DOC who should have explicitly allowed or
prohibited the practice in the cooperative agreement.

Now, want to hear my theory on my perpetual motion machine?

Russ Smith
http://consumer.net

>Because the ICANN Board may be required to address this issue in the
future,