Re: [ga] ICANN website review: make surfing easier- please comment!

  • To: GNSO SECRETARIAT <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN website review: make surfing easier- please comment!
  • From: Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: GA <ga@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, GNSO SECRETARIAT wrote:

> ICANN is beginning a review of its website.

> Answering the questions below would be of immense help to this process.

> 2) What categories of information do you look for?

Don't look on ICANN's website for anything that I've written over the
years - Despite my repeated oral and written requests spread over a period
of more than two years ICANN silently refused to put any of my writings
onto its web site even though as a routine matter it did so for other
board members and staffers.

Many of the materials on ICANN's website have more spin than a tornado in
Texas.

		--karl--