RE: [ga] RE: ICANN Litigation Documents website, and WLS

  • To: "'Rick Wesson'" <wessorh@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: ICANN Litigation Documents website, and WLS
  • From: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx (admin)
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 09:10:25 -0400
  • Cc: "'George Kirikos'" <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxx>, "'Dan Halloran'" <halloran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know what it means ... it means you are arrogant and not worthy any
have a white list and put Crispin on it so you can both talk to each other
in the same arrogant manner.

As for Halloran, he CAUSED most of the complaints because he set a
reputation of not enforcing the agreements.  I assume he just filters out
all these complaints.  It should not take much time to validate them because
they are well-known problems that everybody knows is happening.

Now you can stick your fingers in your ears and start yelling like a 2
year-old ... block all my mail.  And don't bother to notify me of your
decision.

Russ Smith