[ga] Waxman versus Rice... Henderson versus Halloran... zero response?

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Waxman versus Rice... Henderson versus Halloran... zero response?
  • From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:01:21 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's interesting how people talk about openness, transparency and
responsiveness, until the questions become awkward.

I have now been waiting over 425 days for a response from Dan Halloran to
serious and detailed questions concerning abuse in the newTLDs process. I
have been waiting 2 months for a response from Stuart Twomey to the same
questions.

Take a look at the way Rep. Henry Waxman has asked Condoleezza Rice to
answer serious and detailed questions concerning misleading statements
(lies?) to the American public. He too has been waiting (49 days) for a
response:

http://www.newamericancentury.info/waxmanversusrice.htm

Is this part of a general malaise? When the questions get incriminating, go
to ground and just refuse to answer.

I do recommend all of you to read the Waxman text which I have published at
my website (above). It makes compelling reading, and I congratulate
Rep.Waxman on using the kind of painstaking attention to detail which
ultimately insists on the truth.

Yrs,

Richard Henderson