[ga] Re: FC: Should we care about what happens to expiring dot.com domains?

  • To: "declan@xxxxxxxx" <declan@xxxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: FC: Should we care about what happens to expiring dot.com domains?
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:59:31 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Declan, Ali and all,

  Yes the WLS controversy is still ongoing with several new
legal actions filed.  As one of the participants in the ICANN
run "Comment period" held by the DNSO/GNSO of ICANN,
it is clear that the ICANN BoD and in particular theICANN
Staff did not take the predominance of those requested
comments into very much consideration.