This is the kind of problem than we now have - expired address (was Re: Problem since [ga] list changed over...)

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: This is the kind of problem than we now have - expired address (was Re: Problem since [ga] list changed over...)
  • From: L Gallegos <jandl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:40:33 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now, every time I send a message to the list, I get at least a few of
this type of message in my inbox.  What must be done to disallow
autorespnders as replies to the list?  I did not send a message to any
individual - only to the list.  Obviously, it is misconfigured and
sends autoresponders to every member of the list.   Whoever has this
autoresponder or any others need to be configured to NOT respond to
list posts.  This list will be useless if we all continue to be spammed
with autoresponders.

Leah