RE: [ga] Another lawsuit against ICANN, to stop WLS

  • To: "Sotiris Sotiropoulos" <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Another lawsuit against ICANN, to stop WLS
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 03:07:27 -0400
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sortiris:

Thanks, our exchange reaffirms my hope that civility will eventually prevail
within ICANN.

Keep up the good work, especially providing a voice for people unable to
attend an ICANN meeting in person. The long term viability of the
organization is based upon a constant influx of new and dedicated people -
unfortunately ICANN is a stressful/frustrating environment and has a high
churn rate :-)

Mike