Re: [ga] [Fwd: RE: alac attendees?]

  • To: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] [Fwd: RE: alac attendees?]
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:46:26 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxx, "twomey@xxxxxxxxx" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, discuss-list <discuss-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>, denise michel <denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sotiris and all fellow members or other interested parities,

  Well it has been known for sometime now that Ms. Michel is
not well known for her adequate organizational skills.  It is amazing
beyond belief to me anyway that she did not have at least 2
copies or this sign-up sheet or have it set up online somewhere!  :(

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Folks, I guess this is what they mean by "organizing" the ALAC? (See below)
>
> --Sotiris Sotiropoulos

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801