Re: [ga] So, the way that ICANN handles legal objections to TLDS on its website is to delete them?

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] So, the way that ICANN handles legal objections to TLDS on its website is to delete them?
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 22:36:58 -0500

So typical of the ICANN racket! You can’t even file an objection without paying
ransom money to their
hand-picked cronies.

Sorry – AWI has a legally protected claim on .EARTH.  ICANN and the applicants
will soon be receiving
formal notification of our intent to defend our copyrighted directory property.