Re: .name WHOIS accuracy (was Re: [ga] repost: Domain not available)

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: .name WHOIS accuracy (was Re: [ga] repost: Domain not available)
  • From: Hugo Monteiro <hugo.monteiro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:16:19 +0000

Hello George,

I should have said Verisign. I contacted Verisign, through their live chat
support at the time, not Network Solutions. My bad.

It is odd. Even more that they already had almost 3 months to correct the
whois database and that didn't happen.
I also found the earlier response troubling. "Yes, it used to be registered
but now we decided that it would be reserved for 3rd level registration
only. But it's also not available for 3rd level registration right now.
It's on a special reserved list for now."
That was 2 and a half months ago.

I'm Cc'ing this to the email contact and see if it gets anywhere...

Regards,

Hugo Monteiro.