Re: [ga] Where is ICANN's unredacted Form 990 for the year ending June 30, 2011?

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Where is ICANN's unredacted Form 990 for the year ending June 30, 2011?
  • From: Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 18:00:34 -0700

George and all,

  I agree of course.  Professional responsibility should be a must do for
ICANN and/or any non-profit corporation.  However it seems that there
are differences of opinion as to what Professional responsibility actually
is in respect to ICANN's leadership and those that ICANN purports to
serve.  Frankly your request is rational and reasonable in most parlences.
Perhaps ICANN's leadership which has upon occasion espoused that they
are in International Organization, doesn't share such a view or rational.

Kindest regards and god bless,
Jeffrey A. Williams
PH # 214-245-2647