Re: [ga] gnso ga archives outage?

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] gnso ga archives outage?
  • From: Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 06:54:04 -0700

Thomas and all,

  I am glad that I found something that I found something that was amusing
for Thomas given that IBM is
in a massive layoff situation now some amusement is like just the thing
Thomas may be needing.  I agree
however with George's remarks more closely.

  Thank you Thomas for expressing your level of interest.  It also was
amusing but seems to me a out of place
and not very relevant to my request.

Kindest regards,
Jeffrey A. Williams