What a disgrace! (was Re: [ga] ga archives correction to content subject:Jeffrey Williams)

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: What a disgrace! (was Re: [ga] ga archives correction to content subject:Jeffrey Williams)
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 19:11:48 -0500

What a disgrace this list has become.  I tried to start an intelligent
discussion about copyright law a few
weeks back (TLDs are directories (compilations) of domain names and can be
protected by copyright - all of AWI's
TLDs are protected by copyright) and got one snide remark and no reasonable
discussion.

And now, we are reduced to this stuff.  Why is this list still here?

Also, bringing up Mr. Baptista again is not helpful. I think there is a good
possibility that Joe has
passed away, so beating a dead horse (no pun intended), especially THAT one is
unacceptable.