[ga] Does any person know if kookey Joe Baptista is died?

  • To: POST-TO GNSO LIST <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Does any person know if kookey Joe Baptista is died?
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 23:30:32 -0800 (PST)

I have seen none of kookey joe in the last at least 1 year. His web sites and
emails are all turned off and expired.

Just wondering if we can all have a wake and be happy that the destructor of
I.N.S. will not bother honest
companies anymore.

I think he killed off any hopes for an alternate to i.c.a.n.n. by lieing about
Herman and the public root in Holland in 2005

after they refused to pay off his price.

In any way, just wondering if the world has had a transition to a nicer place
and if Joe is with his dad who was a
peace of work just like the son.

Thoms.