RE: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "imatx26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <imatx26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "icann-board@xxxxxxxxx" <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Rod Beckstrom <rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx>, Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "fowlie@xxxxxxxxx" <fowlie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list
  • From: Frank Fowlie <frank.fowlie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 18:31:42 -0700

Dear Mr. Williams,

Thank you for your email, and your voice mail message.

Please accept my comments on both as follows:

I can assure you that the email address given on my voice mail is functional.
I also assure you that the webpage address given to Mr. Baptista is correct.
It certainly not within the remit of our correspondence for me to take massive
amounts of time and prose to convince you of these facts.

While you may believe that jurist prudence (sic) establishes that the Ombudsman
process works in the same manner as a court process - it does not.  Please see
the Ombudsman Framework, ratified by the Board of Directors at:
http://www.icann.org/ombudsman/documents/ombudsman-framework-26mar09-en.pdf.
On the top of page three you will note the following limitation to the
jurisdiction of the Ombudsman “The subject matter of the complaint primarily
affects a person other than the complainant and the complainant does not have
sufficient personal interest in it;”  In this case you have not made a
complaint to my office, and I do have you registered as the attorney of record
on any complaint before my Office.  Therefore, while you may believe that
remediation is a recommendation for my Office, you have again misconstrued the
actual facts and authorities to suit your narrow, trivial and vexatious
interests.

No further correspondence will be sent to you from my Office on this matter.
Should you be at Los Angeles at any point in the future and wish to make an
appointment to speak with me, please feel free to do so.   Based on the
information found at this website, http://www.angelfire.com/clone/jeffwilliams/
  I would ask you to bring appropriate identification with you so that your
identity as a complainant may be confirmed.

Best regards,

Dr. Frank Fowlie, DCR
Ombudsman

The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey
California, USA, 90292

tel: +310-823-9358