RE: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list

  • To: "'Frank Fowlie'" <frank.fowlie@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Jeffrey A. Williams'" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, imatx26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann-board@xxxxxxxxx, "'Rod Beckstrom'" <rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx>, Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 13:29:23 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps this is funny to Roberto.  Some who have not sacrificed to maintain
freedom of speech are prone to take it lightly.

Frank, my office is just a scoot away from yours.  A face to face would be
quite beneficial.
How about tomorrow around midday?

Just spoke with Jeff he is of course in Texas but he will fax over a notarized
authorization for me to speek on his personal behalf regarding this matter and
will be on telephone standby from your office. I am sure the same can be
arranged for Joe Baptista.

I await your scheduling response. I hope you do not think it rude for me to
take you on face value at your word.

Sincerely,
Eric Dierker