Re: [ga] European MP says "unbelievable" German high school student getting away with domain scam

  • To: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] European MP says "unbelievable" German high school student getting away with domain scam
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:24:03 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

<HEAD>
<STYLE>body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans-serif;background-color:
 #ffffff;color: black;}p{margin:0px}</STYLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16825" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=compText>
<P>Dr. Joe, Matthew and all,</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp; I know Dr. Baptista and have for a number of years now.&nbsp; He has
never in my experience</P>
<P>or knowledge mislead anyone or been a perpatrator of any wrongdoing.&nbsp;
Claims to the</P>
<P>contrary by anyone would need to provide me, and any other reasonable person
or</P>
<P>legal entity of such accordingly.&nbsp; What has been so far "Offered" in
this regard is</P>
<P>so much nonsense as to be discounted greatly if not all together accordingly
by myself</P>
<P>at least.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp; Dr. Joe,&nbsp;I think it would be in your and everyone else'es best
interest to take these </P>
<P>back and forth arguments off list and done in private accordingly.&nbsp; I
suggest the </P>
<P>same to all those interested other parties as well without reservation
accordingly.</P>
<P>I would also suggest that any precieved or actual wrongdoing at whatever
level</P>
<P>and appropriate evidence be turned over to the proper authorities
forthwith</P>
<P>without further delay if any party feels that they are being victimized
accordingly.</P>
<P>Dr. Joe, in Canada I believe the proper authorities would be the RCMP and
perhaps</P>
<P>Interpol in this instance.<BR><BR><BR></P>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff
2px solid">-----Original Message----- <BR>From: Joe Baptista
<BAPTISTA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx><BR>Sent: Apr 28, 2010 12:43 PM <BR>To:
"ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx &gt;&gt; GA" <GA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx><BR>Cc: Matthew Pemble
<MATTHEW@xxxxxxxxxx><BR>Subject: Re: [ga] European MP says "unbelievable"
German high school student getting away with domain scam <BR><BR>John if
Matthew really wants to investigate let me provide him with some
references.<BR><BR>All you have to do Matthew is read the investigation
conducted by Karl Peters of the TLDA. The same organization that John is a
director of. That can be found at the URL: <A href="http://bit.ly/9gTXgQ";
target=_blank>http://bit.ly/9gTXgQ</A> as a gzip file. I think it's 9 megs in
size.<BR><BR>Of course I don't expect you to read it Matthew and remind John
that it may be inappropriate to appeal to Matthew as judge jury and
executioner. I don't think he has time for that ... but ...<BR><BR>
<DIV class=gmail_quote>On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM, John Palmer <SPAN
dir=ltr>&lt;<A href="mailto:jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank>jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;</SPAN> wrote:<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=gmail_quote style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0pt 0pt 0pt
0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid">
<DIV bgcolor="#ffffff">&nbsp;
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>In case you aren't aware, let me fill you in. Joe
Baptista attempted to extort shares</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>of stock in a company called UNIDT back in 2005
and when they wouldn't give in to</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>his extortion attempts, he launched a campaign of
slander and lies against the operators</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>of that company. </FONT></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV><BR>Not true. I did make clear to all involved I would go public if what
was promised was not delivered. You see Matthew I agreed to support an
organization having a membership in which TLD holders would be the members.
This organization was designated as INAIC.<BR><BR>My investigation showed the
organization was designed to only have one member - Herman Xennt. That is not
what was promised - I gave them time to fix the problem and then I shut down
the show when they failed to meet my demands by going public. I did my duty on
behalf of the TLD holders in the project and demanded they get what was
promised - a vote.<BR><BR>And if there is any dispute of these claims I would
point you or anyone else who may be interested to a decision of the Amsterdam
court published March 2006 <A href="http://bit.ly/au3qfs";
target=_blank>http://bit.ly/au3qfs</A> in which the judge presiding over the
matter known as "Herman Xennt v. Martijn Burger &amp; INAIC" confirms my claims
above. The decision is in dutch.<BR>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=gmail_quote style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0pt 0pt 0pt
0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid">
<DIV bgcolor="#ffffff">
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>The German student is a businessperson who is
operating a business </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>that is an affiliate of a company (INAIC - <A
href="http://www.inaic.com"; target=_blank>www.inaic.com</A>) that is associated
with UNIDT</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>the victim of this extortion attempt. Joe is using
this poor student as a pawn in his</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>insane vendetta against the operators of INAIC,
many of which were involved in the </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>company UNIDT that was a victim of Joe.
</FONT></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV><BR>No - the student in this is completely irrelevant to the issues at
hand. What is relevant is the teenager is selling stolen TLDs and using his
school as a backdrop to convince people the scam is real.<BR><BR>As for the
teenager being a business person - I have no idea of that. I would say that a
prudent business person would of done their due diligence and taken the time to
invest INAIC. A prudent business person would quickly come to the conclusion
the INAIC smelled bad and would of stayed away from it and not gotten
implicated in a fraud.<BR><BR>The real issue for me John is that the schools
name is being used to prostitute the Herman Xennt con game. Because people John
is absolutely right in asking the question if the student is in fact
misrepresenting the school and using the schools name inappropriately then why
has nothing happened. Why is the student still using the schools name to market
Palmers &amp; Xennts stolen TLD investory.<BR><BR>The school is obligated to
act if not only to protect the public but also itself from a scandalous
association. Thats the issue I'm pursuing here.<BR><BR>As for the student. I no
longer know if he's a budding career criminal or a victim himself of the fraud.
In the beginning I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But when I found out he
was caught impersonating a school official in email to ARIN and his principle
tells him to not use the school name - yet he does - we'll I'm not so sure what
to make of him but I don't think at this stage he is
innocent.<BR><BR>&lt;snip&gt; &lt;snip&gt; &lt;psychodrama&gt;
&lt;psychobabble&gt; &lt;deleted&gt;<BR><BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=gmail_quote style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0pt 0pt 0pt
0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid">
<DIV bgcolor="#ffffff"><BR>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>The "story" that Joe has posted on his website
regarding the student at Gymnasium Querfurt</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>is a fabrication entirely of Joe's making.
</FONT></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV><BR>OK - next question in the John Palmer accountability series. My
article on the school mentions Keith Teare calling you guys at INAIC a scam.
Assume I have supporting documentary proof of this - what do you have to say
concerning his comments?<BR><BR><BR>regards<BR>joe baptista<BR><BR>p.s.
&lt;snip&gt; &lt;snip&gt; &lt;psychodrama&gt; &lt;psychobabble&gt;
&lt;deleted&gt;<BR><BR></DIV></DIV>
<P><BR>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Regards,<BR><BR>Jeffrey A. Williams<BR>Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over
294k members/stakeholders and growing, strong!)<BR>"Obedience of the law is the
greatest freedom" -<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; Abraham Lincoln<BR><BR>"Credit should go
with the performance of duty and not with what is very<BR>often the accident of
glory" - Theodore Roosevelt<BR><BR>"If the probability be called P; the injury,
L; and the burden, B; liability<BR>depends upon whether B is less than L
multiplied by<BR>P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."<BR>United States v.
Carroll Towing&nbsp; (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir.
 1/26/04<BR>CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS.
div. of<BR>Information Network Eng.&nbsp; INEG. INC.<BR>ABA member in good
standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>Phone:
214-244-4827<BR></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY>