Re: [ga] ICANN Ombudsman Frank Fowlie

  • To: Edward Hasbrouck <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann-board@xxxxxxxxx, jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx, ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Ombudsman Frank Fowlie
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:06:00 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Ed and all,

  Thank you for chiming in on this and providing as a reminder
the improper actions regarding bylaw requirement and historical
information there unto regarding an Ombudsman.

 Clearly and for a number of years now many of us have seen
a lack of compliance by ICANN's own board and staff as well
as legal council in respect to ICANN's own bylaws.  This is yet
another example of same and a long and sorted historical
list of said occurences accordingly.