Re: [ga] Proposal: ICANN should cease acceptance of PDF, DOC and other attachments from public comments

  • Subject: Re: [ga] Proposal: ICANN should cease acceptance of PDF, DOC and other attachments from public comments
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 18:38:28 -0800 (PST)

Finally had a chance to see what your fuss is about George.  Very interesting
indeed. Amazing figures. 60-70-80% of maliciousness went through PDF.
Incredible --- ooops, incredible until you looked and saw that those were the
same numbers and % of attachments sent as PDF.  lets see - Most water that is
polluted is H2O. Therefor we should get rid of H2O.