Re: [ga] FW: Non-Lawyers' Guide to the 2009 RAA

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] FW: Non-Lawyers' Guide to the 2009 RAA
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 06:35:32 -0800 (PST)

This is not a good idea.  Highlighting Lawyers versus Commoners is not
helpful.  Also, I have yet to see an interpretation or translation that can
change an organically unsound document and concept without enforcement into
something of worth.  Although I must say I have seen/heard translators working
with me, make something rotten I said sound good in both French and
Vietnamese... so maybe this idea does have legs.