[ga] Re: [A2k] Michael Carroll's blog and link to a webcast of "Patentable Subject Matter After the Bilski Oral Argument"

  • To: Mike Palmedo <mpalmedo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, a2k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, governance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [A2k] Michael Carroll's blog and link to a webcast of "Patentable Subject Matter After the Bilski Oral Argument"
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:12:56 -0500 (EST)

Mike and all,

  Thank you for posting this.

  I am sure that many would or should be interested in listening
to the oral arguments in the link you kindly provided below.  It
would or may be in many's best interest to do so, especially those
whom have now or are planning a web based or partly web based business
of some sort, commercial or non-commercial as some of those business
plans may be in the USPTO's office, or other nations equivelent,
awaiting approval pending the outcome of this case.

  Also all whom are or should be interested would be well
advised to also read all the relevant briefs filed regarding
this case as well.