Re: [ga] Registrants

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Registrants
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:25:42 -0800 (PST)

Again Andy, you do not have a right or a duty or a priviledge to buy that
name.  This is known as free enterprise and commerce.  No body around here was
born into a family or tradition that makes them have to be a domain name
reseller. You buy from a registrar that chooses to pay that fee. Why do they?
That again is known as freedom, they do not have to be in that business and
they can be like Joe or our old friends with dotbiz. If you do not like the
system -- stop pinching pennies and playing a blame game and whining and self
organize and contribute and demand your rights.  Your failure to be included is
not anyone elses fault.