RE: [ga] Most Popular Invalid TLDs Should Be Reserved

  • Subject: RE: [ga] Most Popular Invalid TLDs Should Be Reserved
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 17:38:49 +0100

Hi Ram

I have been remiss in following up on GA mail of late so apologies for the
lateness of my response.

IETF BCP 32 (RFC 2606) is relevant to this issue:
http://www.apps.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt

There was a recent attempt to update this BCP but I think it failed; see
http://stupid.domain.name/ietf/draft-ellermann-idnabis-test-tlds-12.txt

Perhaps it is time to take a look at this again.

Best regards

Debbie