[ga] Legal Changes in GNSO

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Legal Changes in GNSO
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:31:46 -0700 (PDT)

Just so that everyone gets a real clear picture of the GNSO's high regard for
doing things legally.  This just in on the transcripts from Sidney:

>>AVRI DORIA:  One thing I'll recommend before we see that up there
is that any of their changes, the legal changes that were essentially
cosmetic, should just be approved, and that we not worry about those....>>>

Wow. I think it is great that ICANN thinks that operating within the law is
purely cosmetic.
I sure hope they do not take off their makeup, so we can see what they are
really doing.