RE: [ga] Most Popular Invalid TLDs Should Be Reserved

  • Subject: RE: [ga] Most Popular Invalid TLDs Should Be Reserved
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 05:47:30 -0700 (PDT)

George,

Excellent research. When I tried Mr. Ram's posted linkage, I was  certain there
was no error at all.  It seemed perfectly natural to me that, that was the
extent of the actual research.  Please note the actual posted research on the
support documents that the SSAC usually relies upon for their "advisories".
Apparently in their memberships' wisdom we are too ignorant to understand it --
so they just leave it out.

The actual rules developed are not the safe harbor you are looking for. What
you want, need and should expect is what ICANN refuses to implement --
enforcement.