[ga] Re: Dot-Pro tries to get fee reductions from ICANN

  • Subject: [ga] Re: Dot-Pro tries to get fee reductions from ICANN
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:18:57 -0700 (PDT)

By the way, this is probably why ICANN refuses to do a proper independent
economic report on new gTLDs, with empirical evidence, despite a board vote to
do so years ago. If they actually looked at the facts of TLDs they approved in
the past like .pro, the results would be undeniable and would undermine ICANN's
agenda.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.leap.com/