[ga] Re: Mexico City question box responses

  • To: participate@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Re: Mexico City question box responses
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:23:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

According to:

http://www.icann.org/en/participate/mexico-city-public-forum-response.html#5

Question: Why was ICANN staff researching George Kirikos' political views on
President Barack Obama? (as was verified by Apache webserver referrer logs)
Does ICANN keep a dossier on every community participant?

Attempted Answer: Information regarding any such search has not been provided
to ICANN. ICANN does not contract for, have access to, or maintain a dossier on
any community participant, including on their political views.

Since ICANN denies receiving such information, it was posted to the GA mailing
list on January 9, 2009:

http://www.webcitation.org/5fwEYlXUI

with the actual Apache webserver logs which contained IP address and
date/timestamp details. That would allow ICANN to determine who was responsible.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.leap.com/