[ga] INEGroup vote on NCSG petition to ICANN

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] INEGroup vote on NCSG petition to ICANN
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:19:16 -0700

To whom it may concern,

I have received the vote results from our members and an
audit is underway as is our practice.  The results are:
Not in favor: 90.3%
In favor: 7.2%
No position: 3.5%
Percentage of members voting: 89.7%

  Our membership is decidedly not in favor of this petition for
a new NCSG ICANN Constituency as currently proposed.

  Our members recalled that this form of a Constituency within
the GNSO was some time ago under the than DNSO proposed
and soundly rejected, as well as significantly disenfranchises
individual users or registrants.  Our members remain in the promised
precepts of the MOU which provides in word and sprit, one person
one vote.  This petition as a proposal negates that basic ethical
concept
significantly and therefor dilutes all stakeholders accordingly.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827