[ga] [Fwd: Re: [At-Large] e-Crime and Abuse of the DNS Forum: a global perspective]

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] [Fwd: Re: [At-Large] e-Crime and Abuse of the DNS Forum: a global perspective]
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 17:55:18 -0800

Subject: Re: [At-Large] e-Crime and Abuse of the DNS Forum: a global
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 17:54:23 -0800
From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: At-Large Worldwide <at-large@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Peretti,
Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxx>,Wendy Seltzer
<wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>,William Drake
<william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Wim Vandevelde
<wim-vandevelde@xxxxxxx>,Wolfgang
<wolfgang.kleinwaechter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,WWWhatsup
<joly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, YJ Park <yjpark21@xxxxxxxxx>

Denise and all,

  Thank you for the update.

  I wonder, as the documentation you provided in your update didn't
include much in the way of specifics, if the e-Crime will be identifying
known perpetrators, such as Afilias, ICANN itself, Corenic, Nuestar,
markmonitor, GoDaddy, GOV.NU.CA, hovtek.com.au, and numerous
others?  My guess is no, as such would be of course particularly
embarrassing to ICANN.

  So I can only guess that this DNS forum will be yet another of ICANN's
many orcastrated fables I presume...

  BTW it you need supporting documentation, please don't hesitate
to request same, I be more than happy to provide.